◙‿◙
gettin ready to go back to my crib been chillin at my boy crib needed a lil vacation from the house watched the movie prometheus was'nt as good as i thought it was gonna be
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
I saw the movie Prometheus yesterday, it was bad, but the worst part just hit me this morning. In one movie, one bad movie, Ridley Scott completely invalidated the entire alien versus predator series.
Ò,ó
In the movie Prometheus the alien gods that made us decided to kill us, and the idea is that the scientist wants badly to know why such an advanced race would want to wipe out all the humans....
♥‿♥
Had a wonderful Father's Day.....I saw the movie Prometheus and was awesome...I am a seasoned sci-fi buff but some scenes scared the @%#& out of me....great movie...in 3D......also on Saturday I took the grands to see Madagascar 3 also in 3D and was very very good!
ּ_בּ
Just saw the movie PROMETHEUS. Piece of sh t!!!! Ashamed of Ridley. Can't even say the name of this crap in the same breath as the movie ALIEN. Give me my money back!
॓_॔
My conclusion of the movie Prometheus: everyone either died violently, gave birth to a squid baby, or turned out to be a robot... The fuck?
Ӭ ✿
Just finished watching the movie Prometheus!!!!! Simply Outstanding!!!! 4 thumbs up!!!!! A must see movie! Great Sci-fi, action, adventure and a little horror all rolled in one
Ӭ
I now realize I was put on this earth to fulfill one goal - to prevent you from watching the horrible disaster that is the movie Prometheus. http://youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0
(◣д◢)
I think that I might be a little mad at the movie Prometheus. I feel like I was tricked into not being tricked when by all rights I should have been tricked.
No comments:
Post a Comment