Thursday, June 21, 2012

movie prometheus


◕‿‿◕。

Ok so I saw that movie Prometheus, and I don't understand it at all. I wasted a couple hours of my life but oh well. If anyone saw it and can shed some light on wtf was going on in the movie i would appreciate it.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

The movie prometheus was pretty good ..but had a fricken cliffhanger ending hate movies like that grr..


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

just got home from the bern watched the new movie prometheus it was worth the money.


〽◝

Check out my new blog post on the new movie Prometheus! http://museofodin.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/prometheus-the-movie-and-questions-of-origins/


(•̪●)

Carolyn Bruce, you need to watch this. http://youtu.be/X3BV2u8YWps


(´▽`)

has any gone to see that new movie prometheus?!?! if u did..was it any good,..think i wanna check it out


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

so the movie prometheus was the prequel for alien vs predator or what?


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Did you see the movie PROMETHEUS? It's from the same director who made ALIEN. That one is one of my favorite "scary" movies. Some think it's a prequel to ALIEN, but director Ridley Scott says it is not. Either way, this is a good movie. See it in 3D if you can.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I saw the movie Prometheus on Saturday and have been thinking about it and what it meant ever since. When I first left the theatre, I thought it was a good film, not a great film (why do all these movies have the same sterotypically obnoxious and boring background characters). But the visual aspects of the movie were second only to Avatar, maybe in fact better. Prometheus does what good sci-fi movies do best--it makes you think--what just happened. And it doesn't answer all the questions (think 2001 Space Odyssey). If you liked the TV series, "Lost" as I did, or the movie "Inception" that came out last year, you will like this movie. Otherwise, you will probably not like it.


The movie, Prometheus, was very good until after the "medical scene" and then it went downhill FAST! Too bad...it could have been great.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...