❤
I really need to be a DJ....I have so much music and can do so much to make people happy....and make myself happy. WTF.
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
OK I understand that I like tooooo much music!!! Must realy be crazy inside and out!!!

(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I don't think you understand just how much music saved my life.
(✿ ♥◡♥
when did I accumulate so much music?! This organizing is going to take weeks. lol
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Watching the much music awards 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
(✿ ´▽`)☞
LOVE THIS VIDEO .. BETTER VERSION THAN MUCH MUSIC

(✿ ´▽`)
this is probably the only time I will agree with mom and dad that I have too much music. Only because I'm sorting through it all. AH! Quite a job lol
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
I need to get a laptop for the Venom, there is simply to much music to keep up with!
(•̪●)
i got so much music to sort out confused!!!
(✿(( Ò,ó
i got this HP laptop 6 mos ago and it drives me insane!! everytime im on here, i'll scroll down a ways and all of a sudden it wont do ne thing then says "facebook not responding" i just dont get it. i "tune it up" once every few wks or at least once a month and i dont have much music, videos, pics saved or anything. someone pleeeeese tell me what i need to do to get it not to run so slow or freeze or whatever (not that comp savvy) i need to hurry n post this before it decides not to "respond" uggggh...sososo frustrated
(✿(( ◣д◢)
Auri voice "so what we get dunnk, so what we dont sleeep, mumbles . . nd wild nd freeee" smh this girl knows too much music !
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Today and tomorrow we're mixing two songs, "City's On Fire" and "Take A Chance With Me" @ Westlake Recording Studios, here in Hollywood. We will be making a touch of history, much music, more meaning. Roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment