Sunday, June 24, 2012

much music


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I finally got a smart phone and discovered Pandora. Wow, so much music to choose from. I started off with old Country Conway, Willie, Johnny and George Jones, then I moved on to Clint Black, Alan Jackson, then I decided to rock with AC/DC, Guns and Roses and then I thought the BeeGees would be great so I listened to Andy and Jive talking and then I will survive by Gloria S came on. Just think I used to have 2 cassette cases in my car and still didn't have this selection. Delaine would love this new technology. His house was filled with records, cassettes, cd's.


ּ_בּ

the much music video awards are full of shit. lmfa--sumpthin,, winning awards....... anyways, they forgot to invite BANDS and MUSICIANS this year! pathetic! all to sell a can of Pepsi!


I have so much music inside me I'm just trying to stay afloat. I don't tend to write for a particular band - you have to just write the songs and then let God into the room and let the music tell you what to do. ~ Jack White


⊙▂⊙

wow havent heard this in ages....reminds me how much music today sucks so badly



much


◙‿◙

!!!TONIGHT!!! We'll be playing at the Georgia Bar in Athens from 10pm till it hurts! Athfest is just warming up... so much music, so little time~


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I might have to go three days of the 4. Booker T one night, Elvin Bishop another and ending with Steve Miller. So much music what's a girl to do?:)


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

as much music i share thats not mine and never ask for anything back...that shh is gtn old if u cant show love outta respect then fuk ya


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Kelly Clarkson is back to blonde on the much music awards....;-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-)


(◡‿◡ ✿)

ohh btw 4 all the directioners out there 1D still have not 1 any much music awards today and jb has won 2 awards so we clearly no whos better now!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...