Thursday, June 21, 2012

my maths


(✿ σ_σ)

When I received my Maths Paper 2 and English marks I could already imagine the varsity letters saying:

We Regret to inform you that you have not met the minimum requirements to further your studies at our institution...

Anybody got connections up in Mac Donalds for a job:)


This 50 shades of grey book bollox my Missus is reading. Well I've just done my maths at the rate she reads 1 page every 6 mins for 1 hour a day it will take her 52 days to finish it. Good look babe x


♥◡♥

THIS TO ALL MY CLASSMATES(STUDENTS OF 8-C DAV) I LOST MY MATHS NOTE BOOK RECENTLY ON 16-6/2012... ITS UNCOVERED MATHS NOTEBOOOK... PLS.CHECK IN YOUR HOUSES OR BAGS...COME ON MY MATHS MARKS FOR FA-1 ARE IN YOUR HANDS


(⊙_ʘ ✿)

Wow my Maths paper II was great hey....I thank Mr Tinashe mashoyoya and Mr William danquah for helping me withs and now I master it thankx to them...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST..


ಠ_ಠ

My Maths teacher told me two negatives make a positive.So I told her she's fat and ugly.


Pat Thompson, we're almost there, hang on 2 49.9 bestie! 2 and a half hours 2 go if my Maths is correct lol, I'm still struggling with no's after so many years lol! My friend, the best is yet to come...


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

off work 2 mo,, going to do bit housework then some serious making got 3 fairs ahead of me this week nothing like being prepared lol.. and have to make a wee start on my maths......................


卐

Is this guys teacher my maths teacher?
Even i wouldnt CHOOSE to go to a maths class with MR BONES!!! id die of boredom anyway!!!!!


(.Y.)

I pity the teacher dats going to mark my maths paper2! Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡


è_é

I have done my Maths, the square root of a kilo is you Rozay #SelfMade2 http://lockerz.com/s/218228639


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

so the other day hailey says dad can u help me with my homework im like no probs she says iv done my maths do u no what a homophone is ,,YEP its a gay dude u talk to on the phone ,, um i dont think thats right


ಠ益ಠ)凸

SCience is what i hv made of and social is my legs and handds but my maths is my ass and english is my hedache...!!


(´▽`)

My mom thinks WTF means wow that's fantastic...Today I texted her: Mom I got an A on my Maths test...my Mom said: WTF see you at dinner.


ಠﭛಠ

can someone lat me use there my maths account please? desperate


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Am appi dat i am through wit my maths


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...