Thursday, June 21, 2012

soccer games


(✿ σ_σ)

Please pray for my strength- I am trying so hard to quit smoking for many, many reasons but the number one reason is so I can be there for my babies as long as possible- at the rate I am going now I'll be watching soccer games hooked up to an O2 tank within a year or so:( gonna be a long couple weeks for everyone around me - I apologize in advance


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

It was a lonely weekend of training for me but it was worth it. I got to see Molly play in all her soccer games. Their team went undefeated although some games were close. They went on to win the gold medal in a very exciting championship game to another team (also undefeated in round robin play). Congrats to Kedron 1!!!


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

What a great weekend. Jersey Crew won their 4 soccer games and Brett had 3 shut outs. Brian won his soccer game and scored one goal. Father's Day was wonderful and the weather was awesome. Now back at work wishing I could hit rewind!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

A very good day. Lunch with Jamie and Greg at Mellow Mushroom, while we watched both soccer games from the Euros. Spent my Academy Sprots gift card and shot a couple of holes in some plastic bottles (recycling at its finest).


(´▽`)

Monday what a great way to start my day just finish a little cleaning around the house about to have a late breakfast with dad and watch some soccer games Croatia vs Spanish and Italy vs Republic of Ireland gonna be some good games =) then off to mission peak


(◡‿◡ ✿)

gave my husband the best father's day gift -- good food at Cover 2 and the ability to watch 2 soccer games and a baseball game all at the same time! Love you lots honey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...