Thursday, June 21, 2012

nascar


(゚∀゚)☞

The past two days have been real good to me. First, my favorite Nascar driver won the race on Sunday. For those of you who do not know who that is, it is Dale Jr. Speaking of him to all you Jimmy Johnson fans out there how that one feel to see 88 team on top go Dale Jr. Today I got to work in my favorite area in the shop. I hope all is well with everyone including most important those who are on my friends list. God bless to all!!!


Had the best father's day ever. No presents. Heck didn't even get to sit in front of the TV and watch the NASCAR race live.

What I did get was a homemade card from my 2 beautiful daughters, with words that I hardly believe I actually live up to, but made me cry nonetheless, because they took the time and effort to make me feel good about myself.

I will never feel the same about a store bought card again. Sorry Hallmark. Love you Marisa and Jasmine!


^̮^

Haha she tha type of chick that makez a nigga get all lost 4 wordz & then that ❤ getz 2 racin like a fuckin Nascar on a race track But ayee!! iwont lie idigg it ;)


◎ܫ◎

allen you now dad still helps at thompson frank dads good friend nascar official wants to come see me race saturday


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Dale Jr. is the best nascar driver this year by far because he has no DNF'S and has 1 win and 12 top 10 finishes! Wow go dale jr.!


I finished watchin the NASCAR race tonight.....and all I have to say is............IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT !!!


σ_σ

MARK MARTIN FOR COVER OF NASCAR THE GAME INSIDE LINE!!


כּ‗כּ

the PATRIOTS JET TEAM is stationed a few miles southeast of where I am. http://shar.es/suegI


Ծ_Ծ

Sportscenter is going to be just baseball and NASCAR soon..... Saddest part of the year :(


أ‿أ

nascar type theatrical hybrid event


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Did you see the win yesterday....calling all nascar friends!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...