(✿ σ_σ)
I so want to go http://www.racesonoma.com/media/news/nascar-hauler-parade-rumbles-into-sacramento-june.html
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
"Guys, if you have abs, make excuses to show them. Tell them you have an itch. Pretend like a spider crept up your shirt. Scream that invisible Nascar flames have engulfed your torso and rip the shirt off. Be creative." Greg Bauch is a hero to America's men, who don't have to watch The Bachelorette thanks to these updates.
http://wgr550.com/pages/13481574.php?contentType=4&contentId=10867649#.T-AMC-BIYw4.facebook
☹
In life we have goals not everyone can achieve their goals due to lack of ambition or lack of drive...I was once told by a poor man that, "I wish I would of focused more on life then having the best woman on my arm" he told me that with a simple question from me, 'where did you go wrong in your life' I never looked at life with his vision but I did lust for women...achieve your goals with life focus, achieve your goals with ambition and achieve your goals with a NASCAR drive....TAKE ACTION to be the best....
No comments:
Post a Comment