Sunday, June 24, 2012

navy pier


(✿ ♥◡♥

If you enjoy outdoors activities, check out the Navy Pier Beer Gardens Music, Dancing in the park (Grant), Movies in the Park (all over Chicago)... just google their schedules it's on their sites... check it out... I am...


(✿(( Ò,ó

Great day today in the Windy City! Field Museum and Navy Pier with my kids and sister Linda. Looking forward to the Lakeview Junior High Reunion tomorrow night!


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Omg!! I looked at the map of the trail... Starts at Buckingham Fountain keep going on state to Milwaukee to humboldt park then to montrose and belmont harbor continue to Navy Pier end at start line.. I am soooo scared..


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Even though I need to wait for you on Navy Pier every day during these three days, I still enjoy the feeling that having a good friend with me. I'll really miss you and hope u can make it in Sep. Have a nice and safe flight tomorrow!~ Love you!~ Wilson-Yuming Li


(✿ ´▽`)☞

OMG...what a day..our plan was to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago but that did not happen..we first got there and there was a 3 hour wait..so we decided to take a water taxi to Navy Pier...had alot of fun there..then we went back to see if the line had gone down...Nope..it was even longer...but it was still a fun day...:)


(✿ ´▽`)

PHEEEWWW.....I am too exhausted to further tire myself trying to move the rest of our Navy Pier pics from sd card to micro sd card to FB.....hopefully can tmrw.....GOODNITE FB, family, and friends(NEAR...NOT AT


(✿ σ_σ)

I spent the day with my family downtown walking around and we took the water
taxi to navy pier Jade had a great time but my feet are killing me


ಠﭛಠ

It's Mystery Van Day: A day where we throw the kids in the van and they have no idea where we are going! Last time (two years ago) It was to sail the Tall Ship Windy down at Navy Pier! Where will it be today?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...