☃
Sports fans rejoice! Google will now more frequently feature NBA scores and scheduling information at the top of its search results, and it’s adding a Golf search feature that will highlight information from the PGA tour.
http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/07/google-gets-better-at-detecting-hacked-pages-adds-golf-search-feature-more/
。◕ ‿ ◕。
Got a email today that SLAM the Magazine might consider doing a story on Law Enforcement Basketball featuring Battle of the Badges Basketball. Finally us/officers story will be told about playing a sport we love while honoring our fallen brothers & sisters in Law Enforcement & Public Saftey.
http://www.slamonline.com/
❤
All this time I have invested in studying and researching the TRUTH is PRICE-LESS!!!!! While so many people are concerned with NBA scores & music videos etc. I'm using my time learning new stuff like everything, to learn what I'm learning is totally FREE you just have to be willing to sarifice some time but this info will pay off one of these days!!!!!
●¿_●
Will now watch for NBA scores on the news. Despite Durant being a beast, I wont waste any more nights on games that end with no calls that could gave changed the outcome and refs that don't know the goaltending rules and spot a team two undeserved points. Night.
◙‿◙
Friends of facebook, my iphone will be coming soon. I will join you in the ranks of smartphone ownership. However, I will not forget those who have mocked me and my old phone, pointed and laughed as I texted slowly, or couldn't look up the weather or NBA scores. I see you
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Good one Gemma Collins look what you've done to me! Finding it very hard to study when I have live NBA scores infront of me on my laptop screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment