Thursday, June 21, 2012

need you now


(✿ ♥◡♥

Thank you, Randy Dunlap, for coming by and getting my accounting program back in line. I don't know what Cullman County Schools would do without you to take care of our finances. We are so blessed to have such an intelligent, helpful, and patient man looking out for all of us. Please don't even think about retiring. We need you now more than ever.


(゚ペ)

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together

na LSS ako dito dahil sa gym...hahah.... :)

http://youtu.be/cvLNRO41o64


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Just Had To Call An Ambulance For My Mom!! Lord If I Never Needed You Before I Need You Now God!!!! Please Let Everything Be Alright!! Because, Lord Knows If I Lose My Mom I Don't Think I'm Going To Be Able To Live This Thing Called Life!!!!!!! I Just Need All Of You To Pray For Me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(


è_é

if I can't have her
then why should I spend any more time in a world that's going to end pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I'll hand myself over for you
this comlink's lost its frequency and I feel that we're coming home short
here take me instead I'd rather not see her off alone


סּ_סּ

some one is against me that is among you... you are enabling the death of our creators little children...please stop it i beg you D:> if i have any hackers out there i need you now !!! please find out who it is !!!


(´▽`)

Kindle.... you make me happy. All I need now is a way to download all of these books into my brain


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Lookin at the stars is the most beautiful thing to do. All I need now is you.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Hah the homie got the blunt you knw me I got the brew like all We need now is somebody to chill with ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...