(✿ أ‿أ
Ive never wrote so many posts on fb. Idk wht to think who to speak to everybody is just as sad or worst:/ lastt mssg jay sent me
- when you have the chance... go to netflix and watch a movie called ''megan is missing''
i dare you!
Dat was his shit netflix or youtube. He was too funny n u would think hes playin but he was seriouse wen he said things, barely cursed best man i evrr met commited to everythin n everyone who loved his family more dan himself
(´▽`)
So, I took Sophia Cox's advice, and turned on the first thing that seemed interesting on Netflix. It was a Saw-like flick called 'The Hole'...didn't make my housewatching stay any more comforting. On the plus side...Keira Knightly's breasts were flashed right as I was adjusting the volume, so... Im chalking it up as a neutral.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
that song, 'i couldn't sleep at all last night'? the drunk monkeys sang it for hours. thank god for netflix. i was able to watch a redeeming documentary called 'gay bars in mississippi'. and when else would i have had the time!!! haha!!! xoxo peace bros and sistahs, enjoy the weekend!!!!!! mama
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
Plaza Sesamo! We hooked up netflix to the mountain house tv. Now my antanea adapter will only pick up Spanish tv. Plaza Sesamo! Plaza Sesamo! I now konw banar(can't do the accent mark) is shower.
॓_॔
For people who say I can't believe you have not seen this anime believe it. No Naruto pun intended. There is now TOO MUCH anime to watch. Which is why I got my wife and I netflix so we don't have to spend so much damn money on a bunch of DVD's. Not enough time in the day to watch all that damn anime or even a year for those of us who actually have a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment