(◣д◢)
Great documentary on netflix. The crazy pastor of the WBC gives out all these scriptures saying why god hates homosexuals. And directly afterward an actual theology professor and studier of the bible shoots all of his insane reasons down.
☹
Poor wifee and baby girl are sick. Tried to put something cute on the telly for little Layla. Care Bears thanks netflix. This is a sign of alot more girly things to come
(✿ σ_σ)
Yuhh no yurr kewl when yuhh just wake up and by yurr self wand tha first thing yuhh do is get on Netflix and facebook..!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Man on Wire on Netflix is so good.. It's a documentary about a guy who broke in to the World Trade Center and tight rope walked across them. Such a well done film
॓ ॔
Lord of the rings is no longer steaming on netflix..... Fucking fail! No I have to resort to buying the dvds when and if I get the money
✔
YES!!!!!! Willie Dynamite is FINALLY on Netflix!!! Blaxploitation, Pimping and bad acting...Today is a good day!
❤
So sleepy and in a little pain. Can't wait to have lunch ready for the kids then we can watch Netflix while mommy heals! :)
◙‿◙
Sometimes, little things make all the difference. Today, that thing is Louie, season 2 being available on Netflix.
♥‿♥
Netflix, I appreciate that you just autoplay the next episode for me...but I have things to do. I cant watch 175 episodes of a TV show today.
◕‿‿◕。
Just so everyone knows: Urban Cowboy starring John Travolta is on Netflix. It's the best movie.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
i just want to lay in bed, watch Netflix, and eat chicken noodle soup all day ♥
(✿ ♥◡♥
I am feeling the need to watch The Faculty, thank god for netflix! :D
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I don't even wanna get out of bed so who wants to come over and cuddle and watch Netflix
(´▽`)
April and I watched the rain yesterday evening from our balcony with gin and tonic. That was great. Then we watched the first episode of "The Rockford Files" on Netflix. It held up surprisingly well and I loved it (despite no Noah Beery, Jr., in the pilot). Just 99 more episodes to watch before starting over again...
(✌゚∀゚)☞
- watching, "Free Willy" on my NetFlix at work..iuse to love this movie!lol
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
"THOR" is on Netflix now!!! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment