(゚д゚)
Melbourne earthquake survivors - check out the reader photos over at NineMSN. (I think they're all memes...) http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/237963/reader-photos-of-victorian-earthquake.glance
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I am usually loathe to re-post from NineMSN, but I'm making an exception in this case.... So you want to raise money for Cancer research. You dress up as the late MCA, and do some art 'sabotage' at where..... yep, the MCA. Very much in the spirit of the band, and pretty clever/funny. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8482440/sydney-pair-pull-beastie-boys-stunt-at-mca
(´▽`)
ninemsn headlines..what da fuck!...Wish i didn't even notice it....seriously its all doom & gloom..worse than Herald sun...just plain evil side of human nature...are there actually 'good news' out there ?
☂
Breaking news Ladies... copy and paste from ninemsn this morning
Split confirmed: Johnny Depp is officially single
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Sunny weather forecast for Sydney over the next 2 days. So make the most of it, and have a rib-tastic weekend :-) http://weather.ninemsn.com.au/nsw/sydney/sydney
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Love the look of the Suzuki Swift Sport? Here’s your chance to WIN your very own! http://homes.ninemsn.com.au/theblock/suzuki#/home
☹
go to page 2 http://news.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment