Saturday, June 23, 2012

north sydney


Riding to work is much more difficult than riding home. City to St Leonards gains about 90 metres over 10km, making most of it a fun 30 minute climb. I wasn't sure if I wanted to vomit or pass-out when I got to work.
Coming home is easier, even with the 5 GPS stops I had to make finding a route that wasn't Pacific Hwy. Have at look at North Sydney on the map and see if the roads make any sense.
I need proper riding gear. Jeans and a leather jacket are not the way to go.
And my drivetrain is squeaking! Unacceptable…


Have just got back from having breakfast at Cronulla. The beach was magnificent this morning! Breakfast delicious and relaxing. Then a nice long drive around North Sydney, over to one of my favourite craft shops (they didn't have what I wanted though :( ) and now back home for a rest this afternoon before work tomorrow. I think I have turned the corner with my knee, it is feeling relatively ok after all that this morning! Yay!!!!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I had a great day at the walk the walk and time spent with sis in-law. Now I know there is a new store going up where Rudderhams use to be and I am going to the grand opening enter my ticket and hope to win a gift certificate. Awesome store beautiful cloths and reasonable prices been to the one in North Sydney loved it.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I have an early appointment tomorrow morning at the North Sydney Hospital, to see the Specialist for my legs & feet. Hoping every things goes well. It's a trip that I am looking forward to but at the same time very nervous thinking about it .


(〽◝ ))✿)

TOWN HALL MEETING Come and meet OWEN FITZGERALD, our new Mayor in waiting. 7 pm tonight at the North Sydney Senior Citizen & Pensioner's Club ot
309 R. Commercial St., North Sydney. Come and bring a friend and air your concerns
and suggestions.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...