☠
On this date in Rory history June 22
Were you there? Have any stories? Any new information?
6/22/1969 Birmingham GB Mothers of Erdington with Blodwyn Pig
6/22/1971 Ballymena IRL Flamingo Ballroom
6/22/1974 Birmingham GB Auston University / Union Building
6/22/1977 London GB Hammersmith Odeon
6/22/1985 Philadelphia USA Chestnut Cabaret
john g http://www.roryon.com
http://www.petitiononline.com/RoryCork/petition.html
❤
What a quick spontaneous moment as david and I and two friends who are married like us with kids with their elder mother as couples decided to escape for few hours to odeon finchley road see the film PROMETHEUS, it was a really good film, great no kids just us adults, rather nice and unusual thing to do in mid week.
◙‿◙
Just watched 'Fast Girls' this afternoon at Loughborough's Odeon - excellent feel-good-factor movie about athletics well worth a visit to the cinema :0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ScqQXpSac
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I can't wait untill The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 comes this November 16th 2012 I am a big fan of the movies I am going to see the movie with mum who is all so a big fan of The Twilight movies thanks to me We are going to see it in Liverpool at the Odeon :) I love this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXdOqpyN4ms&feature=share
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good!
(•̪●)
thinking back on past concert tours I've seen while thinking about the future shows coming up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H06LdsDuPzI&feature=related
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Anybody interested in going with Gına McGratten and I to Fun @ the Odeon on August 31st? 32 bucks a ticket. Let us know...it's gunna be fun:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0
◉_◉
Brzezicki in the hizouse! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiE06Ughc-Q&feature=related
כּ‗כּ
While in Giasgow enjoyed watching "Ferrari ki Sawari" & "Rowdy Rathore" at the Odeon!
No comments:
Post a Comment