Saturday, June 23, 2012

oh you


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

OH YOU CONTROL YOUR LIFE ? NAW, IT'S OUTTA YOUR HANDS , YOUR POWERLESS MAN, FACE IT, YOUR PROWESS DON'T AMOUNT TO SHIT BUT COWERING DOWN IN THE FACE OF YOUR MAKER, DOUBT IT ? WHEN YOUR HOURS ARE OUT, I'D BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT A NEW FOUND DEVOUTNESS IS YOUR HOUR OF SAND, N IF YOU WASTE IT, YOU CAN'T SAVE IT, SO BY WAY OF THE BASICS LAID BY YOUR SAVIOR, YOU CAN'T CHANGE SHIT NOW CAUSE IT SUITS YOU, YOUR PLAN'S JADED, BUT ON THE GRAND STAGE, IF IT PLAYS TO YOUR FAVOR, YOU'LL SAY YOU'RE FANS, FACE IT, A MAN TAKES AS MUCH AS HE CAN, BUT HE CAN'T BREAK IF HE THINKS THAT HE STANDS SAFE IN THE HANDS OF A GRAND GREATNESS............I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE LOL


(✿ σ_σ)

to my fellow fbf family:never take your boyfriend/girlfriend to any family events if you know that he/she can't be trusted at the corner store why?because they will thinkit's an open line then eventually at the next event see who don't show up oh!you will think about what I said trust me I know it happened to me now he got to try to turn a trick to a treat cause he lost a treat to a trick now he want to come back no


Ӭ

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0czg_TQAcA


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...