Saturday, June 23, 2012

oh you


(✿ σ_σ)

what if something bad goes on in your life its poor me oh poor me, but when something that i cant change thats really hurting me happens to me "oh you deserve it!" i am tired of being treated like i deserve all the crap being thrown at me when you get so mad if everyone ignores your crap... i lost three uncles this year and some one who was as close as a brother and because my life feels so unreal and everything thats happening i get glared at and screamed at for stuff thats not my fault


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your balls for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."


(´▽`)

"Oh you work your thing so well I'll dream of heaven and live in hell till I can't take it anymore" ......................................


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...