טּ_טּ
Oh, you got that, I don't wanna
That I don't wanna go nowhere, lazy love
You got that, I don't wanna
That I don't wanna do nothing
You got that lazy love
Oh, you got that, I don't wanna
That I don't wanna do nothing
You got that lazy love
Oh, you got that, I don't wanna
That I don't wanna do nothing
✔
Oh you like to make me an my sister feel like we want to end our lives an you like what you do to makes us depressed well do you like how one day I'm going to crack an kill you so me an my sister can be happy an live our life's mm feels great already.
☹
OBJ: Call Femi, to arrange small change and tempt the guy.
GEJ: Like how much sir?
OBJ: $3m
GEJ: That’s too much oh.
OBJ: You are no longer a palm-wine tapper oh; you are the president of
❤
Oh You Got Me HATIN ON THE CLUB! -HATIN IN THE CLUB BY RIHANNA. LSS. kahit old song na.
◙‿◙
I Understand Your Body Wants It, I Know Your Thoughts Oh You Bout It Bout It,Your A Big Girl And Its Your World...
♥‿♥
Oh! you portugual team; truly, I seek your downfall; but its not coming the way I want.
(✿ è_é
oh, you believe something that somebody who hates my guts said?
it MUST be true
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
TRY READING THIS TODAY FUCK OFF OH YOU CANT!!!!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
"Did you know that if you go to bed wasted, your brain can't dream? It's like a medical thing. I have my own theory and that's that your brain is like, 'Dude, I'm not going to entertain you after what you just did to me for the last six hours. Oh, you want feel what it's like to fly? Go f**k yourself. I'll be up all night with your liver, figuring out how we're going to make it to 35yrs.' #WTF am drinking vandag!!#
No comments:
Post a Comment