❤
Is wishing she could be watching Amy Potter carrying the olympic torch today, but sadky i have to work. Good Luck Amz, very proud of my bubbly, smiley lil cuz xxx
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
seen Olympic torch today :D.... trekked across York to find a dress.... surrounded by geese whilst Lauren Ann Taylor and Eleanor McGlasham encouraged them! all in all a good day just minus the geese :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Well throughly enjoyed looking after the Olympic torch today! Great day in Bamburgh and also got on tele too! and was great seeing it come into Alnwick tonight, however sick of it all now lets talk about my holiday to Lanzarote instead next week lol
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Well done Uncle Gary for running with the Olympic torch today, we are all very proud of you, carry on the good work, xxxx
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I cant even be arsed carrying this olympic torch today .. fack it am not doing it's not worth getting me hair wet for .. give it Deol he is a national treasure
☹
Pretty gutted I'm gonna miss the Olympic torch today :( fuckin work, got a shift right from the start of the relay to the end X( not fair!!
✔
Good luck with the Olympic Torch today Sally Johnston, can't make it - but I'll be watching it online http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay
❤
I've seen the olympic torch today in the sunshine at Filey, and there was more to it than I'd thought! So, to all those in Radcliffe, its definitely worth watching when it comes through next week!
◙‿◙
So proud of my mate Mike Gibbons carrying the Olympic torch today along Clive Sullivan way!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Got to hold the Olympic torch today at school when he came for a visit! Got a new car n got some new shoes for my bday! Now finding somewhere nice for a meal sat night struggling!
(✿ ♥◡♥
We've got two members of staff carrying the Olympic Torch today in Fleetwood. I am possibly one of the proudest team managers in the UK right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment