Saturday, June 23, 2012

olympic torch today


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Must be the only person in Consett who missed seeing the olympic torch today.....never mind was too busy having fun with my bud Marie Liddell x


(✿ σ_σ)

I'm carrying the Olympic torch today eeeeekkkk feeling very Amy I shared a cake bryson esk xx


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

It felt Amazing to be carrying the Olympic Torch today : ) : ) : )
Photo to follow tomorrow : ) : ) : )........................... : ) : )


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

waited 4 olympic torch today n it went by on a bus what a joke then the runner got out further along street n started t run was totally peed off xx


(◡‿◡ ✿)

As if it was bill jordan the old head teacher from dyke house carryin the olympic torch today lol


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Congrats Caitlin Nicole Chang on carrying The Olympic Torch Today!!:O


⊙▂⊙

@RMennearHMail: 23,000 people from Hartlepool came out to see the Olympic Torch today including 6,000 at the Maritime Experience! Wow, that is a lot!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Watching the Olympic Torch Today ? Come in out of the rain,for our special lunch Menu !


(╯°□°)╯

Went to see the Olympic torch today.
Only took half an hour, and it's probably a sight that I will never see again.
So overall pretty happy!


©¿©¬

Canadians carry the Olympic Torch today! Live http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay


Held an Olympic Torch today.... This has no relation to my previous update.


is gutted to have missed the Olympic torch today...... tried so many times to piss in it!


Cannot wait to see her Uncle running with the Olympic Torch today, so proud!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Am I the only person who didn't give a flying one about the Olympic torch today?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Omg bee nana is carrying the olympic torch today :)


Ӭ

Saw the Olympic torch today. That's two hours worth waiting :|


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

is it me or was it awesome watching the olympic torch today


held the olympic torch today ❤


Ӭ ✿

The kids are off to see the Olympic torch today x


I am looking forward to seeing the Olympic torch today.


(✿ σ_σ)

Really wanna see the Olympic torch today but I have no one to come with me :(


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Weather is horrendous. It will take no less than a miracle to carry this Olympic Torch today through the Great Albion. I already feel bad for all those athletes coming from normal countries thinking they'll compete in the "summer"... Its cold its pouring down and its windy. And no its not exceptional for the time of the year :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...