(◡‿◡ ✿)
I will be Carrying the Olympic Torch on Saturday 23rd June at 4.27pm... Carrying It on Bury New Road (A56) near Church Lane to Morley Street in Whitefield Near Bury!!! :D Soooo Excited!!
σ_σ
We must apologise but due to a couple of technical problems with our upload to our video host site, we are unable to put the Olympic Torch video onto our website at the moment. Hopefully, we`ll get it sorted and you`ll be able to see the video within the next 48 hours. :-(
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Up early this morning with mum and dad to see the olympic torch on its way down Marske High Street - fun time had by all (followed by bacon butties made by Ann, the hostess who let us view from outside her front door)
✔
has had the most amazing day of his life ever!!! Words can't describe!!! After 16 years of absolute obssession with the Olympics (first one being Atlanta 96)...the Olympic torch actually came to Hull!!! Absolutely unforgettable!!!
╯‵Д′)╯
OK, I'm a sucker for romanticism (yes, I'm an incurable romantic!!! You know us, we're the ones that pat that sandwich after we make it) ... well, here's something special as the torch was on the way to the Olympics in London!!!
http://youtu.be/DlBU3dMXq2Q
(✿ σ_σ)
The Belly dance group I am in is welcoming the olympic torch on wed. It has now gone from we won't be dancing, just being there to welcom it. To we probably will be dancing and there will be about 4000 watching. EEk
(〽◝ ))✿)
cnt beleive leejay is still up eatin choc fudge cake after been up so early 4 the olympic torch x
☹
Looking forward to being part of the Olympic Torch Parade through Knaresborough tommorrow
❤
is looking forward to seeing the Olympic Torch tomorrow - that's if I can get up early enough ;-)
◙‿◙
Couldn't give 2 fucks about the Olympic Torch, Just a big lighter
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
been to see the olympic torch first time in my life :D
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
"Pressure is a privelage - it only comes to them that earn it" Well I must be a really good sprayer then. Were under some serious pressure to spray the east coast by Friday, an almost impossible task, but it'd be boring otherwise. Apparently the weeds are a fire hazard for when the Olympic torch comes through.
(´▽`)
Well good day at the Olympic torch day at west park, somehow managed to get a great place on the press scaffold due to debs doing the "I'm 8 months pregnant thing" and Abby was on telly!! we've been told yay
No comments:
Post a Comment