Thursday, June 21, 2012

the parkers


(◡‿◡ ✿)

R.I.P Yvette Wilson aka Andell Wilkerson from the show The Parkers and off Friday known as Rita. Didnt even know she died on June 14, 2012 from cancer. Live everyday like its yo last cuz u never know when its your time to get called home...


(╯°□°)╯

did u know tht the woman tht played moniques friend on the parkers endel i think was her name on the show died 4 days ago of cancer i know i didnt .


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I forgot to post this a few days ago! For those of you who don't know, R.I.P. Yvette Wilson, better known as Andelle from Moesha and The Parkers! She died from cervical cancer at the age of 48! R.I.P. Yvette Wilson~ :-(


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Rest In Peace Rodney King (47 years old) and Yvette Wilson...From The Parkers..etc.. (48 years old)...so sad...


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

R.I.P YVETTE ''ANDELL'' WILSON ONE OF HE FUNIEST ON (MOESHA) AND THE SPIN OFF (THE PARKERS). GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.


(•̪●)

Home lookn at the parkers its sad how that lady died!


(.Y.)

Watchin The Parkers .. R.I.P Yvette Wilson (Andele) !!!!


( Y )

❤ The Parkers ❤

- Lady Love


Watchin "The Parkers" laided back in good AC.

#rip Andelle :)


(✿ σ_σ)

This is truly sad I liked her on The Parker's R.I.P http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56652/farewell-yvette-wilson-who-played-andell-on-the-parkers-died-yesterday-of-cancer.html#.T9-uJjADgNQ.facebook


Watching The Parkers!!


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Omg ant del from the parkers past away :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...