❤
Well Done to this Lady who ran with the Olympic Torch in North Yorkshire because she did it to raise awareness for PKU :) which is great as me and my sister have PKU and not many people know what that is and they should, everyone is tested for it at birth http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/torchbearers/torchbearers=deniz-atakay-6218/
Deniz Atakay - Olympic Torchbearers - 2012 Olympics | London 2012
www.london2012.com
There is a total of 8000 inspirational Torchbearers in the London 2012 Summer Olympics Torch Relay. Find out more about who will carry the flame...
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
So, we got back from Santa Cruz around 3:30pm or so today. LOVED Santa Cruz but I'm glad I'm home. Yesterday Paula and I watched as the Special Olympics Torch was carried by us in Aptos (which is by Santa Cruz). We thought it was the Regular Olympics Torch goin by but we found out yesterday evening that it was the Special Olympics one. Before we realized what was happening to take a pic or vid, they were past us. Still very exciting though. I think the Special Olympics are just as good if not better cuz thies are handycaped people competing. Definately got the chills, it was AWESOME!!!!
☹
An Olympic torch bearer has proposed to his girlfriend as he carried the Olympics torch through the streets of northern England. David State proposed to his girlfriend Christine Langham on bended knee in the middle of his relay on Monday between the towns of Marske-by-the-Sea and Loftus in north east England
No comments:
Post a Comment