Saturday, June 23, 2012

olympics torch


(✿ ♥◡♥

The highlight of our trip to Edinburgh was when we witnessed the Olympics torch bearer passed by us on Royal Mile on its way to Edinburgh Castle. What a great holiday it was! Time to retreat back to Los Angeles, then rally up to the Land of Swarovski in the spring.


⊙▃⊙

I wonder if the London Olympics organisors used the first stage of torch carrying in Scotland like they did the poll tax here ? Maybe ironing out any issues before hitting the meaningfull Cities and towns. interesting this
Olympics torch job pays £19k
One person will get paid 19 thousand pounds a year to help guide the Olympic torch through Cornwall, for one day.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

I was able to be part of the Special Olympics Torch Run today. It was an amazing experience, 16.1 miles from Cincinnati Police Memorial to Springdale Police Department. Even though it was a slow pace I managed to mutle through it....3 hours 7 minutes! My longest run of the season thus far!! Yea baby!!


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Photos of the Special Olympics torch run at Seneca County Opportunity Center have been uploaded at http://cu.advertiser-tribune.com/galleries/index.php?id=301806


(✿ ´▽`)

Got free drinks on my way back from work 'cuz the Olympics torch is crossing Edinburgh :P Good timing! lol


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Albany athletes Officers and participate in a run for a good cause. I'm happy they could use my photo for the lead on AlbanyPatch. http://albany.patch.com/articles/albany-police-local-athletes-take-part-in-special-olympics-torch-run


(´▽`)

The Special Olympics Torch is here!!


http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_20859893/special-olympics-torch-heads-southern-alameda-county


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just saw the running of the Special Olympics Torch on Winchester in Los Gatos being escorted by LG's finest!


Gary's riding shotgun the whole way - from Calistoga to American Canyon!!! http://napavalleyregister.com/article_f6191b7c-ba33-11e1-ae42-0019bb2963f4.html


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

See.... I did see what I saw! Good Luck to all of these Special Olympians. http://cloverdale.towns.pressdemocrat.com/2012/06/news/special-olympics-torch-comes-through-cloverdale-2/


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Thanks to our generous Menlo Park Community, we raised over $3,000 for Special Olympics!! Great success and family fun began at the "Tip a Cop" event at Amici's in downtown Menlo Park. Then we followed up on Friday with the Special Olympics Torch Run. Who was the first person to dunk the Chief of Police? A little girl.


(´▽`)

Can't believe Olympics Torch is arrived in Scarbrough very soon...I'm sooo very excitin about it :-)


(◡‿◡ ✿)

TThis is great! http://www.register-pajaronian.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=12657


What a great story! Wish I saw the run! http://cloverdale.towns.pressdemocrat.com/2012/06/news/special-olympics-torch-comes-through-cloverdale-2/


◙‿◙

this is purty kewl right here. http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/06/13/chariots-of-fire-2012-olympics/


Carrying the torch http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_20851542/special-olympics-torch-passes-through-santa-cruz-county


♥‿♥

The "Pelaw Olympics" Torch came past today: it was a Chav running along Shields Road with a 10p lighter and a bottle of White Lightning.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...