(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
7mths My Baby. (AMOSANGEL) has been gone. I Miss My Angel I Miss his smile, his face,his scent,Him sitting n talking to me,seeing when he was Happy n sad, oh I would hate to see Mejo mad but that's what Life is all bout, Seeing him excited bout his job,Family outings,Him Being able to have ALL HIS BOYS AT ONE TIME without any Drama, Oh'how he LOVED to have ALL his BABIES (Cory Demitric Amos Angel JR. Aaron n Kobe,
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
So at one time in my life I was dating this girl that was super beautiful but she never dressed up. She had the clothes but never put them on? I told her it takes the same administration to put on the good pants as it does the bad ones right? LIKE WISE ON TODAY it takes the same administration to have joy as it does to be sad, the same administration to have peace in the middle of war. WE WIN LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!! JG #TEAM GOD BABY NMG!!!!
(´▽`)
Letz get Crunk it's Friday where every you are if you feeln not giving a ish about what ppl thinking about u cause u gone do u regardless...like this post and one time for urself rock rock rock rock..im rockn rock.....ok tired now.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4xLuw62Ik4&sns=fb
(✌゚∀゚)☞
It's my birthday I'll get high if I want to can't deny that I want you but I'll lie if I have too cuz you don't say you love me to your friends when they ask you even though we both know that you do, you do one time in the love one time you and all your girls in the club one time all so convinced that you're followin your hearts cuz your mind don't control what it does some times we all have our nights girl don't be so ashamed I've had mine you've had yours we both know we know!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment