Saturday, June 23, 2012

paypal


(´▽`)

Ok, heard they're trying to bring Big Brother even closer to life. Basically technology is being made that uses your GPS phone. When you walk into a store, it sends a picture to the store of you, and will let them know if you bought anything from the store. And PayPal is being made available in Home Depot now. Why is this a good idea? Why would I want a total lack of privacy concerning where I browse, where I shop, how much I spend? WTH, people?


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

It's here! The new cd you will hear about in an endless series of notifications! It's 11 bucks including postage here, but if you want to just paypal me 10 to eytanmirsky@hotmail.com you can do that too: http://eytanmirsky.bandcamp.com/album/year-of-the-mouse


(╯°□°)╯

I hope you all don't mind but I still have to post this because we are still in dire need. God Bless all of you, and thank you in advance. Jimmy https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=MrCwqZSCpvTL8WEfq5ZmGmYyJLzU1uvmgdRbLRZLs3YII6kEWGJryE_X4Ee&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0288a7fd2903afb85a5540fd44243d03


PayPal and Their Misleading Policies###
http://goo.gl/fCJGC


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...