(✌゚∀゚)☞
Free Kids Event: Saturday, June 30 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. is Hep Kids: The Family Spot at the Jazz Fest, featuring hours of fun activities, music and movies for families. Appropriate for toddlers through 8 years of age:
12:00-1:00 - Hochstein Teen Jazz Combo led by Mambo Kings' Dick DeLaney
1:00-2:30 - Hochstein Instrument Petting Zoo
There will also be: Juggling by Airplay, Bounce House, Crafts, Face painting, PBS Kids Characters, Community Art Project, and more!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
UPDATE: Well, it's been 48 hours since Rachel has had any medication and it's beginning to take it's toll. She's only slept about 4 hours since she's been here and had a really rough morning. Very unstable physically and emotionally, and got really dizzy this morning. She's doing better now and mesmerized with PBS Kids...great distraction! Thanks to everyone who has come by already, it REALLY helps when she has visitors. We REALLY appreciate you all braving this awful construction. We are very blessed with amazing friends and family!
❤
At the house, its my day off :) So Doug and I are takin the kids to the library to read some books and play PBS kids which they have been begging to play. Then who knows!! Work has been going great and Im still doing really good in school and I love these kids as if they were my own, I dont want them to leave anytime soon, I would keep em forever if I could!! Lovin Life!! est. 022612
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
For those with children and grandchildren a wonderful site, if youve not found it yet!!! Man im loving this thing they call technology, thanks kids or should i say THANKS!!! Yeah, thats more like it!! Of course some of my friends think im dangerous for posting so much stuff. Ah, the power i weld!!!
http://www.ivillage.com/challenges/summerreading/assignments
No comments:
Post a Comment