Thursday, June 21, 2012

pbs kids


(✿ σ_σ)

A tv show on PBS kids has a pit bull the show is called Martha Speaks she is part pit. Showing kids and adults not all pits are bad but all dogs will steal ur food.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

I am a PBS kid. I am sure my kids will be PBS kids too. This brilliant little remix almost made me cry. Please pass it on... and support your local PBS station.

Here is where you can donate to the PBS Foundation:

https://www.pbs.org/donate/pbs-foundation/ http://youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? (the 1993 animated series) just got picked up by Qubo. The programmers certainly have an eye for quality. Are you paying attention to this, PBS Kids?!?! http://www.qubo.com/index.php?path=schedule


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Apparently, if anyone has any life lessons they would like to learn, just get on Facebook! Scrolling through the news feed and I feel like I'm watching pbs kids..


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

This bitch gets up Nd puts PBS Kids! -.
Unless CLIFFORD is on then Change Tht Shit ;/
I don't wanna watch a froggg YOU'Re 12 -____-
#No foreal


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Melissa was watching VH1 Classic on demand. I heard Culture Club and couldn't figure out why a PBS Kids would be playing that.


My kids are some educated bebe kids lol. These niggas is up at 2:30 in the morning watching PBS Kids. Smh, at lesst they learning lol *shrugs*


◙‿◙

LOL! we're all on the internet right now. Seans on PBS kids, mikes parts searching and Mark is..... IDK doing something on the internet


♥‿♥

Gabby is napping, the girls are playing some PBS Kids and now I'm out to mow the lawn! Enjoy your Saturday! :)


Woke at one am this morning to find my son watching pbs-kids on tv. I have no idea how long he was up.


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Watching Word Girl with the kids.

http://pbskids.org/wordgirl/


◕‿‿◕。

Hank likes to watch the Spanish version of PBS Kids. Hopefully it will soak in. Definitely could be useful for him.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...