Thursday, June 21, 2012

pbs kids


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

We'll be introducing PBS KIDS' newest neighbor during the SUPER WHY! Around the World Adventure TOMORROW! Tune in for a super special one-hour reading adventure (check local listings)! http://youtu.be/XUPaLrgp1iA


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

Wow. My little sister asked me to turn on PBS kids this morning so I did. A little while later I left and when I came back... there was a new puppet and he wassinging with Elmo. I listened to figure out what song it as.....Vlad then I noticedthe puppet was justin beiber and the song was saying measure up instead of never say never. Wow. You just can't get away from him can you?


(´▽`)

PBS KIDS is calling all super readers! Friday at 9am, Super Why, Alpha Pig, Wonder Red, Princess Presto and Woofster need your help to solve puzzles and crack codes as they travel around the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki5O9O4jziw


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Calling all Super Readers! The SUPER WHY! Around the World Adventure premieres TODAY (check local listings)! http://youtu.be/tn7k16gqkAI


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Coming this fall, get ready to imagine alongside characters and places from Mister Roger’s Neighborhood in Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, a new animated series from PBS KIDS. Catch the trolley, “Let’s have some make believe.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxuDNsK7tcI&feature=relmfu


Laying here wit my grandson shamar looking at PBS Kids wth is super why?wat happen to dragon tales and he is only two and talking bout super why i ask him did he like it he said yea!lmbo at him he too funny!


◉_◉

The iVillage PBS KIDS Summer Reading Community Challenge starts TODAY! Sign up for daily emails with literacy-building tips and activities from experts at PBS KIDS and Scholastic. http://www.ivillage.com/challenges/summerreading/signup


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

SITTING 0UT 0N MY BACK P0RCH ENJ0YING S0ME SUN. D0N'T G0 T W0RK UNTIL 5:30. THE TW0 B0YS ARE WATCHING PBS KIDS AND GETTING AL0NG F0R N0W. IT'S A G00D M0RNING. :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...