Thursday, June 21, 2012

pbs


(´▽`)

Tachi & I have been watching this series, quite good. Are they teaching this stuff in school yet? Sure hope so. The history we learned in high school was a sad parody of the truth. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/weshallremain/


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just heard on the news there has been a Melanom break through fantastic news lets hope the Government makes the drug available,on PBS


WATCH THIS. EVERYONE WATCH THIS. OH MY GOD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

5 company choice for media today used to be 50. I remember when it was only 3 CBS, NBC, ABC chanel 4, 5 and 7 then came PBS on channel 3 http://dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/media-infographic.jpg


I used to watch this like all the timmeeee, oh the good old days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM&feature=share


♥◡♥

This is the most amazing video of the dissection of a sperm whale. WOW. http://video.pbs.org/video/2188105613


PBS makes me sick with their ignorant documentary on the civil war.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I think it's quite ironic that the loony left that wants to tax everyone to death asks for "contributions" to there media outlets IE: PBS, Link TV, Current TV, ETC... Are "tax deductible".
Y'all can't get anyone to buy spots on your outlets. Maybe it's because we all know that y'all want to drive every business that makes a profit, out of business.
We don't want to commit economic martyrdom.
So keep begging for money from deadbeats that are so twisted in there thinking, they think 4 more years of this train wreck is a good thing.
Good luck with that!


Here's a clip of what to expect!! http://video.pbs.org/video/1862122360


◖|◔◡◉|◗

I will always enjoy this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM&sns=fb


Watching a PBS show from 2007 of Queen Elizabeth visiting the Bush era White House.
Seems to me everything George and Laura Bush point out as interesting, the Queen is thinking "that's new".


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

I've been invited to participate in a taping of "Families Matter" on KLCS on the 19th of June. The show is hosted by LAUSD Board President Mónica García., http://www.klcs.org/shows/families_matter, and I will be talking about what parents can do over the summer to get their kids reading and avoid "summer brain drain."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...