❤
c1: guys with big and sparkly eyes with dimples and big smile attracts me the most ;)
c2: i can't ride a bike(:
c3: I'm scared to watch scary movies(:
c4: i hate girl that think there the shit and thinking they can run somebody honeybooboo childd uhh uhh, -__-
c5: i still watch sesame street and cailou and shit on pbs kids
c6: i still watch disney channel and nickelodeon DON'T JUDGE
c7:i fussshhin hateeee WRESTLING AND BOXING SHIT >_< THE SHIT IS ANNOYING
c8: hairy guys and non-GENTLEMENS BETTER BACK UP OFF OF ME!
c9:this is my first time doing confessions
c10: IHATEKIDSSS! ❤/❤
(:
Ӭ
I wanna girl like this-someone to pay my bills, give me massages, buy my pumkin pie, do my homework, give me ones when i run out of them from throwing them at them pole dancas, a girl that would massage me from night to morning, one to kiss me until i say ENOUGH THO, one that lets me call her my homie, one that enjoys watching pbs kids with me from saturday morning ot sunday night, one to play legos with me and give me a belly dance when i have a headache!
JK but i want a girl that can be silly like I am lol
◙‿◙
Reminder: Super WHY! premieres its Around the World Adventure today. Watch the show and then go online to play learning games like Super Why's Book Jumble. http://pbskids.org/superwhy/
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Due to behavior, I am no longer allowed on the Internet, including Facebook, for a while. Unless I am getting on for some educational purpose (I checked, and PBS Kids DOESN'T count!). Thus, since school is out, probably won't come in contact with a beautiful, beautiful computer anytime soon.
Farewell my friends. See ya when school starts (if my restriction lasts that long)
L♥VE YA!
No comments:
Post a Comment