Thursday, June 21, 2012

people


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Daily stalker report: 22 people viewed your profile this week. 22 people viewed your profile today. Check yours at http://bit.ly/L6y3lE


◖|◔◡◉|◗

I'VE LEARNED TO DEVELOP STRONG, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOSE AROUND ME & I ONLY EVER LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN THOSE PEOPLE. I LIKE PEOPLE & PEOPLE LIKE ME. I'VE MADE EVERY PERSON I MEET FEEL VERY IMPORTANT & I SHOW THEM THAT I CARE. HELLOOOO.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

smh people and their subliminal messages make me laugh, but newho busy week and my kids finally got into daycare, bak to the money!


I love how people can talk so much stuff... stop and look at ur self first b4 u talk and bite that O lil nasty tongue.. thanx (hypocrites)


◙‿◙

Miss that paycheck and a lot of good times and good people but it is so nice not to be slow broiling in 130 degrees!


Ӭ ✿

I text people, and then I'm too lazy to respond back. It's a horrible habit.


(•̪●)

People always believe this lies but have a hard time believing the truth.


(✿ σ_σ)

Always Remember.........Pain Changes People!So...Do Not Hurt Them If You Do Not Want Them To Change»»»»Much Love»»»»


ಠﭛಠ

I hate the thirsty shit people do online smh


Only 70% of people will understand the following: 2 + 2 = Fish. 3 + 3 = Eight. 7 + 7 = Triangle. CLICK LIKE if U get


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...