Ӭ
Something to learn http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6eaUP5w58EhAYbvd
Ӭ ✿
"You and me together through the days and nights I don't worry cuz everythings gonna be all right people keep talkin they can say what they like but all I know is everythings gonna be alright no one can get in the way of what I feel for you.. I know some people search the world to find something like we have" ❤
(〽◝ ))✿)
So there are all these brilliant people out there that invent the neatest crap...vehicles that park themselves ..and when you are backing up, and about to hit something the car beeps or stops itself ..so why the Hell can't they invent a fry pan that says "you are burning the bacon--YOU Are Burning The Bacon Dumb Ass! That's all I have to say about that !
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I am just tired of excuses! If the business people of our country can step up and run our business to modern standards, then why should we expect any less from the people who run our government?? This country did not get in this mess over night! I for one am tired of point finger politics! The House needs to get our laws upgraded and stop all this bickering! Lets take our country back! The only thing evil needs to succeed is for good men to do NOTHING!. We must stop listening to the Minority and start listening to the Silent Majority! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !"GET UP, STAND UP: STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment