❤
Been from Colorado through Utah, Nevada and into Oregon, then through Idaho and B.C. into Calgary, AB. On from Calgary across AB and BC and into Washington and back to Oregon (Medford) last evening. We'll be here till Saturday and then Colorado here we come!! Pretty soon we can start singing 'I've Been Everywhere!' Oh, the sites we've seen , friends and family we've been blessed to spend time with, and good hours of conversation my good man and I've enjoyed (OH, and I must also mention PGA Golf we've listened to on Serius FM Radio). Soon I will begin to post pics from along the way.
◙‿◙
This weekend is HUGE its the WHOS YOUR DADDY FREE MUSIC WEEKEND on WQBE! Be sure to listen in and when you hear the touch tones be caller number 20 to win tickets to see Toby Keith and Lionel Richie, PGA golf passes, and Toby Keith's new CD! I ll hit the airwaves at the usual time of 3p-7p tomorrow, Happy Father's Day Weekend from 97.5 WQBE!
www.wqbe.com http://www.wqbe.com/
♥‿♥
2 things for sure.the current ranking of pga golf are stupid....for weeks either luke donald,mcilroy or westwood is 1 2 or 3....why???the best player in the world for the last 3 months is either Eldrick or jason dufner.part two....I am getting so sick of pouty whiny behavior on the golf course....Sergio destroyed a tv mike with his iron today.Sergio time to grow up...you are not 17 anymore ,act like a man.same goes for any other guy who throws clubs or acts like a 12 year old...its golf...its supposed to be fun....
◕‿‿◕。
Planning for the day's activities, listening to the news, weather forecast and sporting events schedules with plans to attend the Willow Falls drama ckass, watch the Chicago CUBS, PGA golf/other sports, TV programs and talk with family mebers
No comments:
Post a Comment