Thursday, June 21, 2012

pga golf


(.Y.)

ROAD TO THE OPEN 2012

Calling all OLD ARNOLDIANS.

If you are on or near the Fylde Coast tomorrow or Friday there is FREE GOLF TUITION available by fully qualified PGA Golf Professionals. Two four hour sessions running from 10am-2pm on the 14th & 15th June. Very flexible on timings, tweak your swing for 30 minutes or the whole 4 hours! Open to all ages and abilities. The Mini Links is situated 800 metres from Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club.

http://www.lythamstannesminilinks.com/Pages/FREEGOLFTUITION.aspx


♥◡♥

Happy Father's Day to everyone. I am down and out with back pain and I am staying close too home today. I have had 2 relaxing nights in my lazy boy. Trying to make it until Monday so I can get some treatment. Two of the grands have gone home after being with us all week to attend Vacation Bible School at our church. I drove Trey, our 13 year old grandson to Arrowhwed in Montgomery Thursday to participate in Jr PGA golf tournament. I will be driving him to Montgomery Tuesday for a tournament at Wynlakes. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday and stay safe. Later and Roll Tide.


( Y )

ROAD TO THE OPEN 2012 Lytham St Annes

Would anyone like FREE GOLF TUITION by fully qualified PGA Golf Professionals? Two four hour sessions tomorrow and Friday 10am-2pm. Very flexible on timings, come for 30 minutes or the whole 4 hours! Open to all ages and abilities.

http://www.lythamstannesminilinks.com/Pages/FREEGOLFTUITION.aspx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...