Sunday, June 24, 2012

prometheus movie


Saw the movie Prometheus today - http://www.prometheus-movie.com/ - by Ridley Scott. One of his best, and I've seen all of them! Scary, powerful, but also leaves you wondering about questions unanswered. Traits of Blade Runner and Alien mixed together perfectly with great characters, action and imagined worlds. A wonderful escape to his vision of what could be our genesis that I highly recommend. *****


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

if you have seen the new Prometheus movie then you know about the 'red globes' well this is like them but only on wheels:

http://www.futureoftech.msnbc.msn.com/technology/futureoftech/laser-scanning-archeo-robot-builds-3-d-map-ancient-roman-841736


Prometheus movie has it all... great effects and action, solid acting, and a story that raises questions and makes you think. Two thumbs up.


ಠ_ಠ

Prometheus in IMAX 3D was off the hook! Spectacular production design, cinematography and 3D visuals that I have never seen before! Well done Sir Ridley Scott.
http://www.prometheus-movie.com/


(╯°□°)╯

Playing this weekend at Eastbend Drive In June 22nd, 23rd, and 24th.
Digital Screen 2 Movie 2 Prometheus
http://www.prometheus-movie.com/


(゚o゚)

I'm getting ready for a 2nd viewing, this time the 3-D version. A visually stunning flick. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Prometheus-Movie-Review-274629.shtml


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Check out my review of Prometheus. Warning, I do have spoilers.



prometheus


Go see this movie! Its a prequel to Alien. I had no idea till I started watching it.
www.prometheus-movie.com http://www.prometheus-movie.com/


【•】_【•】

Prometheus movie review is up!!
http://moviegoerdini.blogspot.com http://moviegoerdini.blogspot.com/


╯‵Д′)╯

My take on "Prometheus" for entertainmenttell.com:
http://www.technologytell.com/entertainment/2751/movie-review-%E2%80%9Cprometheus%E2%80%9D/ http://www.technologytell.com/entertainment/2751/movie-review-“prometheus”/


watching "prometheus" movie with my tall dark and handsome husband hahahahaha......dwinsky.


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

On the way.
http://shar.es/sY7lE


(.Y.)

"There is nothing in the desert and no man needs nothing." Prometheus (movie).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...