☹
Just saw Prometheus movie, what a bad movie. Please don't spend you time and mney on it.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Just saw the prometheus movie last night most fucked up movie I have ever seen I suggest you go see it!
⍣
hows that prometheus movie, is it any good
⍨
Saw Prometheus. Movie was pretty sweet...except for the 'creatures'. It was b-movie ridiculous. I still enjoyed it. It's a great film...except for the creatures. So stupid. They couldn't get better aliens? The first creature was awesome, the second was okay, it did the job pretty well, made noise and everything. But the third one? What the hell man? It looked like a giant version of Partrick from the SpongeBob cartoon. It was all put together extremely well, considering. Let's face it, there's not gonna be a lot of movies that can top ALIENS. "Get away from her YOU BITCH!" I wish I could type out the hissing noise that the queen makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment