Thursday, June 21, 2012

prometheus movie


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Watched the movie Prometheus Movie 2012 IFC Mall with Ada Lee, Calvin Hau and Clement 'Mythik' Kong...such an awesome movie even though it is kind of confusing...back at home for the rest of the night...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Once again Ridley Scott has moved the goalposts. Totally fabulous movie experience in 3D too, Watched at the Rose Theater in Port Townsend, Wa for a mere $8 each.... http://www.prometheus-movie.com/


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Now, I know what the origen of Alien after watched Prometheus movie... :) Definitely, I love watch movies! Good morning Facebook's friends :)


⊙▂⊙

Recently went to watch Prometheus...kind of little disappointed with the later part and end..no conclusions drawn....not much impact of the story as expected..
http://www.prometheus-movie.com/


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I just seen the borest movie last night... It was that Prometheus movie, omq, it was a waste of my good money.. I would rather watch a movie on how to make paper towels then watch that... lol


(✿ σ_σ)

Have you checked out last night's Monday Movies review of Prometheus in KRL? http://kingsriverlife.com/06/18/prometheus-movie-review/


keys i have searched for,for years.its great knowing that King Solomon was a brother. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKCwOJov4fU&feature=share


(/)(°,,°)(/)

http://www.theglobaldigital.com/movie-reviews/2012/6/18/prometheus-movie-review.html


♥◡♥

im trapbending sounds from the Prometheus movie. gonna give this trap thing one more go... 2005 all over again.


卐

i wanna watch movies..who got the Prometheus movie..i wanna watch it..


◖|◔◡◉|◗

on my way to Sete Lagoas Shoping let´s watch that Prometheus movie , it must be fun ,


Yoooo.... I did not know this prometheus movie was a prequel to aliens. now i gotta peep it out!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...