Thursday, June 21, 2012

protein bars


Have you tried Dales Raw Protein Bars?? they are great tasting and full of nutrition. if youd like to try them with a 20% discount use this code from here at the checkout. new flavors abound! i give them two if not three thumbs up. code= FATHERSDAY20 http://dalesrawfoods.com/cmd.php?af=1408463


Really loving the new me!! Salads and water everyday and if I get a sweet tooth choc chip protein bars! No more junk and sodas for me!! I feel healthier and im ready to see the results of this 90 day challenge!!!


◙‿◙

We are currently looking for some awesome testimonials for our website. They only need to be 2-3 short sentences. The ones chosen to be used will receive a FREE box of protein bars. Email your testimonials to dale@dalesrawfoods.com


♥‿♥

The Science of Raw Protein Bars, with 2 awesome videos!
Save 20% on all flavors of raw protein bars using coupon code FATHERSDAY20 - offer expires Sunday June 17 http://dalesrawfoods.com/blog/the-science-of-raw-protein-bars/


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Cricket Bars taste great! They are a healthy alternative to protein bars and/or candy. Be part of a revolution and support the Cricket Bar campaign on Kickstarter. http://kck.st/LInMZW


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

The realest and best bars out there. No matter what kind of clean eating plan you are on, you can fit these in.
http://teampoynter.blogspot.com/2012/04/legit-protein-bars.html


(◡‿◡ ✿)

These sound so good. After reset is done guess what I'm making! From now on it's all about clean eating and treating my body as a temple that it is! http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-pumpkin-spice-protein-bars/


╯‵Д′)╯

Day 12: Metropolitan Market visit, elimination friendly protein bars. I hate these thumbnails of me on the video - they are so bad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5w-E6swJE&feature=share


(✿ σ_σ)

Im sooooo trying out this recipe for my lunch at work! http://www.youtube.com/watch? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOkAEeuDzw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLUuem8BYv7IyrAC_-ZHFVNA


These protein bars are awesome.I don't care if you work out are not they're good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-LcIC5gtc&feature=share


Nutrition all the way!! http://www.epinions.com/review/Organic_Food_Bars_Protein_Bars_12_Bars/content_591706427012


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...