(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
THIS IS AN EARLY BIRTHDAY SHOT OUT O MY DAUGHTER.. 13 YEARS AGO @ 7:33 P.M @ PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL GOD BLESSED ME WITH A BABY GIRL NAMED KU'ULEI TAPA INOKE PUAOI WHO WAS BORN @ 2LBS 15 INCHES AND 21 INCHES LONG.I WAS SO GREATFUL WHEN SHE CAME OT EVEN THOUGH I WAS HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH HER SHE WAS STILL A HEALTHY BABYGIRL THAT WAS JUST READY TO COME OUT EARLY AND AS A SMALL LITTLE ANGEL.. BUT NOW WHEN I LOOK BACK AT HER SHE'S SO GROWN AND ALMOST AND ADULT.... MOMMY LOVES U MUCH AND U HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GOOD SUMMER IN THE ATL WITH UR GRANDPARENTS...
(✿ ♥◡♥
(1)Praise him 4 grace of dis new day(2)El-beracad berad eli our lord d king dat blesses his children rain down d blessing of thy manna upon us 2day,jehovah elyon,our lord God of supreme glory magnify us wit thy evalasting wealth 2day,el morijah our lord d king of providence pls come 2 provide 4 all our needs 2day dat our thought may b turn into joy IJN i pray amen.
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Phew!!' I've been busy. Drove to providence for an awesome lunch with all the Jgirls. Planned our trip dates for next year!! Yahoo. Dinner theater at the temple fundraiser that was so fun and fathers day BbQ with the dads. Surprise guest: Marc's sister :) Tonight was Savanna's garage party. 194 dancing fools. I'm going to sleep till 1 tomorrow. Night FB.
(✿ ´▽`)☞
Kansas City ladies! Come out to Women of Faith's live simulcast, Beyond Broken, this Saturday at Providence Baptist Church! We will be digging deeply into God's Word and relishing in His truths....there will also be door prizes and fun gifts! Think Apricot Lane, Vera Bradley and Yogurtini!
Sign up at www.pbckansascity.org!
No comments:
Post a Comment