Thursday, June 21, 2012

queen


(✿(( Ò,ó

Every man has the ability to treat a women right, to treat her like a queen, to never lie, never cheat, always protect her and never betray her. It's just a matter of him being mature enough to do it.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I did have a great day. We are in Arizona with 113 degrees! Ate, drank, swam and acted like a Queen all day. I think I'll do it again tomorrow!


(✿ ♥◡♥

in my head im allowed to do all the things i dnt want u to do lolz cuz in my head im a queen lolz


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Oh, how this reminds me of being 16 in Cowart's basement again... Best days of my life! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM&feature=share


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Thirsty but don't wanna get up... I need a butler!
Sn: Music til I tap (:
#Queen


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I watched Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, bigger train wreck than I could imagine The people in it are (such a none factor) in my Evelyn voice" with the exception of the producer I have to google everyone else. If you thought Jim Jones Momma was off the chain ...... Got to see Momma DEE !(Lil Scrappy's Mom) Ex crack slinging Pimp yes pimp ....that looks like a cross between a Klingon and a drag queen !!! lmao


卐

Queen - We Are The Champions

"I've done my sentences but committed no crime."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...