❤
Where is everyone today? My newsfeed has hardly shifted for about 3 days. Hope no one is unwell. Some people seem to have gone missing since the Queen's Jubilee?! If you're on holiday...well, that's great, enjoy. Wish I was. I mean I'm not complaining or anything like that, y'know, just missing people. However, it's good that I've met some new people this week, it's always great to see a new face. Right then, I'll go and let the cat out and get on with reading my book. One last thing, has anyone else noticed people missing from their facebook page or is it just me?
◙‿◙
On the Ocean Princess!!!!! It's a beautiful day here in Dover. The flight to England was as usual tedious but we also had very good weather for our first couple of days. Soon we sail for Bergen. We will also find out just how good the satellite internet is since it apparently degrades drastically once we get to Norway. Hopefully this won't be the first and last post. We did catch a tail end of an air show for the Queen's Jubilee as we were driven to the hotel which was kind of cool.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Jennifer Alton, Melissa Anne,Linda Argent, Elinor Brown and myself enjoying the Queen's Jubilee Tea at the White Lions Tea House Saturday! Don't you love the hats?
(✿(( ◣д◢)
Thank you everyone. I have had a lovely day, too much cake, and a lovely dinner with George and Henry. Someone asked 'as a joke' if I was 50. My husband renamed the day 'The Hatchet Queen's Jubilee.' I must have mellowed because I didnt even mind.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Just finished lunch. 3 royal cheers for the Chili Gnome. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray. I may have watched a bit too much of the Queens Jubilee.
(´▽`)
Happy 70th Sir Paul McCartney here he is just a few days ago in concert at the Queens Jubilee enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS1x1iFw3QE&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment