Sunday, June 24, 2012

racing games


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Here are some of my favorites.
Favorite color(s) : purple,green black,blue and red
Favorite food(s) : pizza,big macs and anything sweet.
Favorite type of movie(s) : horror and action
Favorite kind of music: rock
Favorite video game(s) : Grand theft auto and anything that deals with shooting or cutting someone :) and racing games too.


Ò,ó

I give up on need for speed I saved it twice and when I got home from a drive I had to re-start all of my racing games. I was soo mad. I give I rather race in real life than a game around the race track insstead of the streets. What's everyobdy up to? Someone message me i'm bored.


Just asked james f he likes to play dough form it to animals shapes and paint it? He answered Yes! Ok den wel do it now but put ur tablet computer in d office and he said No!, Il play dough later.. but mom/dad allows james 1.5 hrs to dat racing games den rest his eyes and u eat!


◙‿◙

..shit i hav no clue who 'nordic games - fresh frm sweden' r..but lemme tel ya tht they r designing sum of the most fun..n SIMPLEST racing games around these days...reminds u of NFS 2 or sumthin..n this is coming frm sum1 who isnt a big fan of racing games @ all..so, ya..u can guess how cool its simplicity is thn.. ;) :D


♥‿♥

Who wants a wii wit thirty games wit dj hero wit two dj boreds four mario controlers and guiter hero and guiter and drums and all the little attachments for sport games and racing games


תּ_תּ

Android Market now Google Play Store has come up with some really exciting and mind thumbing games which can get you addicted to your Smartphone. http://blog.everyonehere.info/top-5-android-racing-games/


ಠ , ಥ

playing Dirt Showdown pretty cool game I must say.. not too fond of racing games but this one is pretty fun!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

love this games! bring me back to the old days but a modern day version!!!! http://shar.es/sGzef


ಠ_ృ

If you own an xbox forza4 is probably the most realistic racing games ever created... Absolutely stunning!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

couple racing games, a fighting game and perhaps a gta game might just do the trick...psp rambling lol


(´▽`)

Are you a gamer? Like racing games? Check out the Meguiar's car pack for Forza 4

racing


try this at home plsssssssssssssssssssss
http://www.myindiapictures.com/funny-way-to-play-mobile-racing-games-jugaad/#.T-HTIEbrAIk.facebook


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...