Sunday, June 24, 2012

radar


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Predicting weather in Florida must be the most challenging job ever. I wait until 5am on Saturday mornings to see how the radar and rain predictions look b4 deciding to bring my art to market. I stayed home this morning since there was a predicted 100% chance of rain and a huge storm in the Gulf heading our way by 10am. The storm apparently stayed off shore since it still has not rained. I will count my blessings and enjoy the day at home.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

EARLY WARNING™ 22 FREQUENCY RADAR/ LASER DETECTORHave a safe, happy and cop-free journey with the EarlyWarning EW-505 radar detector. This EarlyWarning radar detector detects 22 frequencies at long range, and notifies you by using voice alert, if there is any, near and around you. This radar detector tells you of approaching emergency…


Ok so...The Korra season finale...SO good.
And I gotta say *slight spoiler*one of my favorite most unexpected parts was the suicide scene.
That was probably a first for children's programming - SUICIDE. what? Nick letting EVERYTHING fly under the radar.

Comic Con will be interesting - sneak peek at season 2 hopefully


♥◡♥

Looking forward to a hot weekend with no rain on the radar for the next 4 or 5 days. As I walk across my grass it crunches as it is brown instead of green. My tomato plants are surviving with a drink from hose each evening as well as the flowers we have on the front yard and on the porch.


◉_◉

Sitting in traffic and brother says...
if i had a choice of what super power i wanted, it would be to have cop radar in my brain -___-
funny shit!!!


I have a good feeling about Alfredo and 99 in the 10th at LSP... and I have a good feeling about Radar and Macey at LCEC too


◙‿◙

Ok , It looks like Rain , It feels like it might rain , The radar shows Rain , Now all we need is the Rain .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...