Sunday, June 24, 2012

radar


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

You will never break me down :) To Sweet Sexy and Smart for all that. :) Got some ish on my radar. Were gonna see how this goes. *PCA*


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Older.... Promised he was working under the radar to take fiearms from citizens...


॓_॔

staying low under the radar works for me.....ass chewing from a NCO priceless


ಠ▃ಠ

The weather can really spoil plans. Wow... http://www.weather.com/


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Look at this law that went under the radar I did not know about it.......It is here in Louisiana....


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

"Filthy Habit" had over 400 listens during its first day on the internet, one remix already, AND "Your Music Radar" just did a write up for the song under its Breaking News/Reviews section calling the song awesome and sensational. I also get told I sound like early dark Genesis again. Read the review here: http://www.yourmusicradar.com/breaking-news/azedia-filthy-habit.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...