❤
Uncle's home frm work, the kiddos are here, now I juss have to decide if I wanna go wit um to visit wit Cam, or stay home this evening, chill read and watch Lockup; Im juss not sure!! I do go him a couple of things frm the gwo, but IDK!! Hope every1 is having a grt w/e so far, and stay safe out there bc even tho its a hott summer day, on the rds, idiots and dumbasses are amongst us, lol........seriously; I think the city ought to have rd blocks set up 24/7, bc there r too many ppl who brk the law driving while intoxicated!! ; P
#CallingItLikeICIt
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
I just want to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to each and everyone from the bottom of my heart that came out and line the rds for the send off for the troops from A co 167th Infantry unit here in the Valley as the departed for afgan. It was a sad moment as the buses pulled off and these gentlemen left their families behind. Please kept these gentlemen in your thoughts and prayers as they do what they was called to do. Also, remember their families. Again, I want to say a SPECIAL THANK YOUto each of you.
Spc Goodman
A co. 167th
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thank you to everyone who showed up to support the SPC Seth Blevins Memorial Scholarship Bike Ride. It was a huge success with 113 bikes and over 170 riders. The ride is due back at RD's anytime now where there is food and fun. If ya missed out this afternoon stop on by this evening :)
(✿ σ_σ)
seriously , car is f..ck up..after hittin a pothole...fluid is leaking out... oh well thank god pep boys is open on sunday...let see how much will they rack up..Michigan rds needs to get fix bad, but yet they can still build brand spanky new police station...(formely Mgm building)
No comments:
Post a Comment