B™
study this for the regents http://www.regentsprep.org/Regents/math/geometry/math-GEOMETRY.htm click on the geneal review /formulasheet
(✿(( Ò,ó
If anyone knows of someone, or has a child who needs tutoring this summer in Global Studies, U.S. History or Regents Prep in those subjects please message me on Facebook. And please share this message. Thanks.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
- - In school extra early for regents prep. gunna get this work done and bouncee ; good luck to those taking the Math Regents :D
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
fuck regents prep im not studyin shit, isay fuck the next lesson ill pass the test guessin
ಠ_ಠ
Earth Science Regents at 1:15 shit better be as easy as my teacher says it will be but now i regret not going to that class for like the 2 weeks that we were doing regents prep ooh well wish me luck later
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Regents prep site would crash tuesday night: night before regents begin, but it's okay they plan to be back up in a few weeks
(◡‿◡ ✿)
So i'm thinking regents prep not working because they don't want people going in the bathroom with they smart phones getting answers . Am I right ?
❤
There will be NO tutoring, regents prep, or flight courses on Saturday, June 23rd. Enjoy your weekend!
ಠﭛಠ
Can these people relax with regents prep. I need to use that shit. So many people are on it that it's corrupted!!! >:(
Ò,ó
Hey regents prep wanna do me a favor AND LOAD THE FUCKING PAGE thank you
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Regents prep is working again! YESSS I just need to look at the formula sheet :)
(º_o)
EVERYONE GTFO OUT REGENTS PREP I NEED TO STUDY THE SERVERS ARE OVER LOADED >:O
t(•_•)
Off To School
Chemistry Regents Prep
I am going to pass the chem regents!!
(✿ σ_σ)
regents prep 2mm then living environment regents tuesday yippie :/
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
soooo regents prep isnt working
(´▽`)
Son of a bitch when I'm about to go to bed regents prep starts to work....
(.Y.)
regents prep online -.- and then to Kayla's house.
☹
Was suppose t g to regents prep..but oh wall I Dnt need it anyways
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Wat time is regents prep 2mmo
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Why is regents prep website down when clearly I have regents 2mm -,-
©¿©¬
OFf this got regents prep
No comments:
Post a Comment