Ӭ
we live yawll www.catchthevybe.ning.com so tune in we will be discussing that rihanna drake chris brown situation is it worth getting in trouble for a female that aint even yours is that laim or what fb twitter hit us up hears the number to voice 347)341-9152 Natasha Noonie Esteva Nell Beatz Cnotes Alexia WorldBoss PersaudBrooklyn Iam Moshine Von Simmons Shamel Mcmillan http://www.catchthevybe.ning.com/
⍤
I Juss Witness Like 20 Ppl On My News Feed Post The Same Post About Rihanna Drake Chris Brown And Meek -_- The Joke Been Corny!! And Predictable, Yall Juss Blew Mines
(✿(( Ò,ó
This bitch ass nigga drake and meek millz fucked ma man up in new york at this hoe ass club over this stank bitch slut booty rihanna drake hoe you can have that bitch ma man already ran through her.
ಠﭛಠ
Yo i just saw the Drake vs Chris Brown fight lmao. Chris Brown got his pay back for beating on Rihanna, Drake knock the shit out that nigga and the Chris Brown had his peoples step in. I remember when T.I almost gave it to dude but Rihanna had to step in damn.
❤
I'm taking montray to see the new ice age its gone be real,they got Rihanna,drake,Niki minaj,&jlo in that hoe.i love cartoons wit black people voices (not a racist just a preference) ;)
◙‿◙
Tats funny after the chris brown drake fight over rihanna drake went t be wit rihanna bu she was at chris browns after party .. MORTGAGE hahahahaha
أ‿أ
The Triangle with Chris Brown Rihanna Drake is crazy! I believe this deeper than RiRi *hint.lol
♥‿♥
this foe disses everyone hahahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIvPxFJQdc&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment