Saturday, June 23, 2012

rihanna drake


◕‿‿◕。

"You know I'm sleeping with rihanna" -Drake *scruffle breaks out* *Chris brown gets hit in the chin with a bottle* ???? Whhhhaaaatttt???? Hahaha


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

chris brown, rihanna, drake story....... One day chris brown n rihanna waz in da car driving and they was haveing a arguement and out of no were rihannna said u noe wat chris brown " shut up in drive" and chris said "u tryin be" funny then he had transform her face ... Then chris was like deuces... Then rhianna called Drake and told him wat happen and Drake said" if u let meh I'll take care of u". Then rhianna said " u have been so nice tu meh am a make u a birthday cake"... Drake said but I not even mi birthday...da next day the went to da club.. And ya"ll all noe wat happen next....(^_^)....lmao.. Somebody hit him n da head.. Yaaa dnt think a bout it dream about it.....


Ò,ó

"I'm still fucking Rihanna." - Drake (Note to Chris Brown in the brawl after rejecting bottle service from him)
He's a prick, on the real.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...